Service Update and Safety Procedures for Resuming In-Person Services
As of Tuesday July 7, JVS Toronto’s Psychology Assessment Services will reopen to the public by appointment only. These services include:
- Psychoeducational assessments
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) assessments
- Vocational assessments
- Psychovocational assessment
All other JVS Toronto services continue to be available virtually.
JVS Toronto is following Reopening Ontario guidelines and continues to adhere to all public health recommendations for the safe, responsible and gradual reopening of our in-person programs and services. The following protocols have been put in place to ensure the health and safety of all staff and visitors:
- Client services will be available by appointment only.
- Clients will be asked to complete a COVID-19 screening survey either online or over the phone prior to their appointment.
- Staff and appointment schedules will be staggered to limit the number of people in the building.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) including masks and in some cases face shields must be used by staff and visitors.
- Physical distancing protocols will be enforced.
- Larger meeting rooms will be used for client appointments and the use of shared spaces will be limited.
- Plexiglass screens have been installed and in some cases offices have been reconfigured for safety.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures will be taking place.
Behind all these changes is a dedicated team of professionals committed to providing the highest quality of service in a safe, comfortable and caring environment. We look forward to serving you in person soon.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our services or safety protocols, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-787-1151.