No-cost recruitment that makes sense.
We work closely with you to understand your business, hiring needs, workplace environment and culture. Our recruitment services provide you with pre-screened candidates with the skills you need. And we do it all at no cost! Save time and money by hiring the right candidate, the first time.
Call (416) 649-1644 or submit a Job Posting below to connect with a JVS Toronto Workforce Specialist.
We have filled positions for:
- IT professionals
- Office administrators
- Customer service representatives
- Call centre representatives
- Skilled trades
- General labour
Submit a Job Posting
Looking to hire? Our Workforce Specialists connect employers to the right candidates across the Greater Toronto Area. Our recruitment services provide you with pre-screened candidates with the skills you need, at no cost to you!
To submit a job posting, fill out the form below. A JVS Toronto Workforce Specialist will respond within 48 hours.
Hire Internationally Trained Professionals
In a global interconnected world, the opportunities for you to tap into international talent have never been greater. Canada InfoNet, a national program lead by JVS Toronto in partnership with TRIEC and others, offers employers the opportunity to connect to skilled immigrant professionals before they come to Canada.
As an employer, you benefit from Canada InfoNet in one or more ways:
- Uncover an untapped talent pool – gain direct access to immigrant talent before they arrive in Canada via the online job posting platform Magnet.
- Develop your staff’s cultural competency – engage your staff as online mentors to skilled immigrants before they arrive in Canada.
- Increase brand awareness – participate as a panelist in one of four webinars for skilled immigrant participants featuring trending topics that are relevant to job searching in Canada.
Learn more about how you can hire international talent.
Internationally Trained Architects
Connect with the best newcomer architects in Canada through IPLAN.
Every year, JVS Toronto helps to prepare professional architects trained overseas for working in Canada. Delivered in partnership with Ryerson University, the IPLAN program provides participants with an opportunity to build upon their international education and work experience by gaining the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully integrate into the Canadian workplace.
For more information on hiring newcomer architects, contact: