Employment and recruitment support serving Toronto’s Jewish community.
JVS Toronto was founded in 1947 by a group of Jewish business leaders to provide employment and vocational services to Holocaust survivors and veterans of the Second World War. Building on our success in serving the Jewish community and its values of helping others, JVS Toronto plays a vital role in Toronto and York Region ensuring that job seekers reach their potential and employers build the workforce they need.
EMETemployment is JVS Toronto’s successful Jewish community initiative, fully funded by United Jewish Appeal (UJA) of Toronto, that addresses the needs of the unemployed and underemployed in the Jewish Community. EMET combines recruitment philosophy with career and job support services, ensuring both employers and job seekers are equally supported through the hiring process.
Free Services for Job Seekers
- Individual and job search support
- One-on-one resume preparation assistance
- Interview skills coaching
- Access to exclusive
- Have the EMETemployment team advocate with employers on your behalf
Free Services for Employers
- Receive pre-screened resumes of qualified candidates from a large database
- Job openings posted on the EMETemployment website for increased exposure
- Interviews scheduled and arranged on employers’ behalf
To post a job or view current job openings, visit www.emetemployment.ca
Youth – Our Future Initiative
An Employment and Community-Building Program for Jewish Youth
Immerse yourself in Jewish community life! Widen your social circle, explore your interests, connect with high school, post-secondary students and young professionals, gain employable skills, and discover your future career.
- Fun social activities and meet-ups
- Education, employment and leadership training
- Skills development for youth
- Volunteer opportunities in the community
- Role models and mentors
For more information, please contact Anna.Eskin@jvstoronto.org.
Employment, Recruitment and Job Search Support in the Jewish Community.
JVS Toronto specializes in combining recruitment philosophy with career and job support services and building lasting connections for employers and job seekers in the Jewish Community. Get in touch today!