Are you are trying to find a career direction or looking for work in a new field or industry? JVS Toronto’s Vocational Assessments give you everything to need to immediately start looking for a job that is right for you.
Our Vocational Assessments help you identify jobs that match your aptitudes, interests, skills and physical abilities allowing you to make realistic decisions to determine your training, education and employment options.
How do I know if I need a Vocational Assessment?
A Vocational Assessment is recommended if you:
- Often think “I wish I knew what I wanted to do,” or need help identifying what you’re able to do.
- Have a learning, developmental or physical disability.
- Have difficulty deciding on post-secondary options.
- Would like to change careers but are unsure of the right fit.
- Need to return to work after an accident or injury.
What you get:
Using specialized tools, we assess your transferable skills, vocational interests, and academic abilities in order to give you:
- A detailed profile of your unique abilities and skills.
- A clear understanding of job options that match your aptitudes.
- A report that clearly identifies jobs and occupations that match your learning profile.
How it works:
- Academic testing tools will discover your academic abilities, such as reading, writing and literacy. This assessment is currently being done remotely.
- Computerized skill testing will measure your employment aptitudes and interests.
- The results of these tests will then be reviewed with you.
- At the end of the review, you will receive our final report. Each report contains the complete results of your vocational assessment and recommends job that match your specific skills and aptitudes.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org