Are you trying to find direction in your career? Have you been looking for work in a new field or industry
JVS Toronto’s Vocational Assessments give you everything you need to start looking for a job that is right for you. Our Vocational Assessments help you identify jobs that match your aptitudes, interests, skills and physical abilities, allowing you to make realistic decisions to determine your training, education, and employment options.
How do I know if I need a Vocational Assessment?
A Vocational Assessment tests your career aptitude. It is recommended if you:
- Often think “I wish I knew what I wanted to do,” or need help identifying what you’re able to do.
- Have trouble keeping a job.
- Have a learning, developmental or physical disability.
- Have difficulty deciding on post-secondary options.
- Are looking to change careers but are unsure of the direction you want to take.
- Need to return to work after an accident or injury.
If you meet any of these criteria, JVS Toronto can help.
What you get:
Using specialized tools, we assess your transferable skills, vocational interests, and academic abilities in order to give you:
- A detailed profile of your unique abilities and skills.
- A clear understanding of job options that match your aptitudes.
- A report that clearly identifies jobs and occupations that match your learning profile.
Our career test is priced at $1,800. Note: Subsidies are available to those who qualify.
How it Works
There are many career tests or personality assessments out there, but none are as in-depth as a professional Vocational Assessment offered by JVS Toronto. Our career testing process includes:
- Academic testing tools will discover your academic abilities, such as reading, writing and literacy.
- Computerized skill testing will measure your employment aptitudes and interests.
- The results of these tests will then be reviewed with you.
- At the end of the review, you will receive our final report. Each report contains the complete results of your vocational assessment and recommends jobs that match your specific skills and aptitudes.
You will have a greater understanding of your abilities and an action plan that will help you find the right job fast.
Why Should I Work With JVS Toronto to Find a New Career Path?
Since 1947, JVS Toronto has empowered individuals from diverse backgrounds and communities to work, make meaningful contributions and build careers. We have extensive experience providing job search support, employment counselling, training, mentoring, job coaching and retention, as well as career counselling and recruitment services.
Find Your New Career with Help from JVS Toronto
Our Vocational Assessments help you leverage your strengths to find career options that are a good fit for you. For more information about our Vocational Assessments, use this form to contact JVS Toronto today!