Forbes magazine rates Canada as the best country in the G-20 for business. Canada’s overall tax rate on new business investment is significantly lower than that of many other countries. There are also great individual startup hubs and incubators which support new businesses.
Research has shown that entrepreneurial rate among newcomers is more than double the rate for people born in Canada. Immigrants are increasingly turning to entrepreneurship as a career option. It’s proven to be a great alternative during challenging times when they are struggling to find meaningful employment.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- How to start a new business
- Benefits of having a business in Canada
- Funding a business
- Expanding your existing business to Canada
- Best Businesses in Canada for new immigrants
- Useful resources for Entrepreneurs