Need help with your job search? Want to resume your career? Looking to build self-confidence?
Immigrating to Canada is disproportionately challenging for women, who face barriers such as gaps in their employment history, financial illiteracy, family obligations, feelings of anxiety, and uncertainty about the future.
Free comprehensive support designed especially for immigrant women
This 6-week online program offers newcomer women the support you need to build your skills, self-confidence, and prepare you for the Canadian job market in a positive, supportive environment.
With the help of employment professionals, you will:
- Learn about the Canadian workplace
- Clarify your personal and career goals
- Discover successful job search strategies
- Learn mindset techniques to help you shift your thinking
- Discover ways to increase your confidence and self-empowerment
Free online classes run on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10 am to 12 pm.
Want to be confident and successful in your job search? Complete this form for more information.
This program is open to Permanent Residents, Convention Refugees, and CUAET status holders (Canada-Ukraine Authorization for Emergency Travel).