Join us in the fight against unemployment.
JVS Toronto is participating in Canada Helps’ 5th Annual Great Canadian Giving Challenge; a national contest that benefits registered Canadian charities at a time when charitable giving is at its lowest.
For every $1 donated* by June 30, 2019, we will receive one ballot in a draw to win $10,000. More donations mean more chances to win!
Help us set a new record for the most donations received in the month of June!
With $10,000, we can:
- Help unemployed individuals move toward financial stability;
- Link at-risk youth to education, life skills and on-the-job training;
- Offer specialized employment programs for individuals with disabilities at no cost;
- Connect new immigrants to professional mentors, Canadian workplace language training, and online service delivery; and
- Subsidize low-income families for assessments that diagnose learning and other disabilities to improve school performance.
Giving is easy.
Step 1: Click on the Donate button
Step 2: Complete the online donation form
Step 3: Share our message on social media and invite your family and friends to join our fight against unemployment.
* Minimum $3 donation required.
JVS Toronto is accredited under Imagine Canada’s national Standards Program.
With this achievement, we join a growing community of organizations dedicated to operational excellence.
The Standards Program Trademark is used under licence by JVS Toronto.