York University Temporary Agency (YUTA) is the internal agency that services York University’s temporary hiring needs. YUTA sources, screens, assesses, interviews, references and places temporary employees in short term assignments throughout the University.
Positions pay between $15.40 – $21.85/hr, some examples of these various roles include:
- Front line, Reception and Customer Service
- Clerical, Administrative Support and Secretarial work
- Other unique and/or specialized roles (i.e. IT, Communications, Marketing, Financial and Events Coordination)
Join the YUTA team and benefit by:
- Connecting with all types of applicants and get to know about them – their experiences, skills and their goals.
- Working in various Faculties and Departments across campus where you will gain experience and make new connections.
- Obtaining valuable experience at York University that can be added to your resume.
- Accessing to job opportunities as a large majority of our assignments are unionized, you may enter a bargaining unit that will give you the ability to apply to other jobs