A panel of leading experts answer your questions on how to excel at a Canadian job search
Learning how to conduct a job search in Canada and how to be successful in the workplace is an integral part of finding employment in Canada. CanPrep, a leader in providing pre-arrival programs for internationally trained professionals, hosts a webinar with employers representing some of the largest companies in Canada.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Hiring Practices
- Workplace culture
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Tips on job searches, resumes & cover letters
- Open positions / industry trends
- Effective interviewing tips
- Getting a job through staffing companies
Learn how to apply at these participating organizations. Expand your professional network in Canada!
Click on the “Play” button to view the webinar.
- Jason Beattie, Sourcing Consultant at Scotiabank
- Michelle French, Sourcing Consultant at Scotiabank
- Jack Nodel, Co-CEO at ARES Staffing Solutions
- Tamara Shaw, Senior Resource/Account Manager at ARES Staffing Solutions
- Derrick Tchiehe, Regional Market Unit EHS Manager at Coca Cola (Quebec)
- Irene Vaksman, Director, Newcomer Services at JVS Toronto