When you’re a Newcomer to Canada, building professional connections is a great way to find opportunities that could lead to employment. Networking with professionals in your field for information and career growth should be part of your job search and is a great way to build your personal brand.
This interactive webinar is Presented by JVS Toronto (CanPrep) in partnership with the Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council (TRIEC). The webinar will help you gain insights on how to network and build social capital through specialized groups and volunteerism for professional integration and success.
You will learn about:
- Increased awareness of specialized programs and how these programs can help with successful networking.
- Gain greater knowledge on how skills-based volunteering can assist with achieving professional goals.
- Hear an Internationally Educated Professional share how networking helped to grow his personal brand and successfully settle in Canada.
Click on the “Play” button to view the webinar.
- Monina Febria, Program Coordinator, Professional Immigrant Networks (PINs), TRIEC
- Paula Speevak, President and CEO, Volunteer Canada
- Renan Orquiza, P.Eng. Project Manager, Watters Environmental Group Inc.
- Irene Vaksman, Director, Newcomer Services, JVS Toronto
To register for more informative webinars and other services offered by CanPrep, click here: https://www.jvstoronto.org/pre-arrival/canprep/#canprep-registration