Everyone wants to present their global experience in a way that is effective, relevant and memorable – helping them stand out from other candidates by showcasing their unique skill sets. However, presenting work experience and education in a new country can be challenging when you have no exposure to the recruitment nuances of that country.
In this webinar, panelists from various sectors share information, recommendations and feedback on tactics you can use to present your experience and education more effectively.
Presented by the Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council (TRIEC) in partnership with JVS Toronto, this interactive webinar provides insights on immediate approaches you can take to engage Talent Acquisition professionals during the application process and better promote yourself during your job search.
You will learn about:
- Actionable steps you can take to better position yourself when applying for jobs in Canada.
- The difference between regulated versus non-regulated professions, and where your profession fits.
- Where to find information and resources for your relevant profession.
- Why enhancing your application with credential assessments is a good idea.
Click on the “Play” button to view the webinar.
- Marcus Parmegiani, Senior Manager, Program Development and Partnerships, World Education Services (WES)
- Patricia Houghton, Information and Referral Officer, Global Experience Ontario
- Anita Sampson-Binder, Vice President Recruitment Strategy Delivery, ARES Staffing Solutions
- Stuart McAslan, IEHP Program Manager, Access Centre, HealthForceOntario
Irene Vaksman, Manager, Newcomer Services, JVS Toronto