Industry Experts Talk is a weekly webinar series where job seekers can get expert insight and up-to-date information from industry-leading experts. You will learn about market trends, the skills and qualifications employers are looking, their recruitment processes, and how to stand out in today’s competitive job market.
On June 11 2020, Commercial Financial Service Experts from RBC shared how COVID has affected them both personally and professionally. The panel addressed questions like:
- How does COVID-19 affected you and your family personally and professionally and some strategies used to cope with the changes
- Sharing their newcomer journey and career journey
- Advice on the different ways to transfer skills into the Canadian labor market
Click on the “Play” button to view the webinar.
- Janna Wu – Commercial Account Manager, RBC Royal Bank of Canada
- Shan Tang – Sr. Commercial Account Manager, RBC Royal Bank of Canada
- Rebecca Pang – Vice President, Commercial Financial Service, Royal Bank of Canada
- Jeff Price- Community Branch Manager, RBC Royal Bank of Canada
- Jane Chen – Assistant Branch Manager, RBC Meeting Place
Register to attend an Industry Experts Talk line! Find it every Thursday on our Workshop Calendar.