Today’s globalized world has created a growing need for the fast and accurate shipment of commodities which in turn has created many opportunities for professionals with the right training in meeting these demands.
The Government of Canada has rated the employment outlook for Supply Chain & Logistics sector a solid two out of three stars for all of Ontario, observing that “employment growth is expected to be strong” and that “a large number of people are expected to retire.”
This webinar explores careers in supply chain and logistics in Canada. You’ll learn:
- Labor market information & needs across Canada
- Supply Chain & logistic career pathway
- What are Professional Designations/ Certifications?
- Advantages of having a professional designation in today’s Canadian labour market
- Professional associations and perks of membership with them
- Importance of networking for career progression in Canada
- Steps to achieve CITT certification
Click on the “Play” button to view the webinar.
Chrissy Aitchison – Director, Marketing & Strategic Initiatives, CITT
Valeriy Kucherenko, M.Eng, PMP, CCLP – Canadian Pacific Railway and Canada InfoNet Mentor
To register for more informative webinars and other services offered by Canada InfoNet, click here.