1-on-1 Job Search Support and Coaching for Job Seekers 30 and Under
Youth Reach serves young people who’ve had tough challenges in life, including those who have experienced, or may experience, conflict with the law, and those who need additional training, community or financial resources.
Through Youth Reach, you will:
- Identify your skills, interests and different employment options
- Get help with resume writing and interview coaching
- Access training, workshops, and education opportunities
- Referrals to community support services
- Employment supports such as transportation fare, clothing, and work tools
- 1-on-1 support to help you reach your goals
Are you eligible?
- 15-30 years old
- Live in Toronto, Scarborough or York Region
- Have a history of conflict or are at-risk of being in conflict with the law
- Unemployed and looking for work
You can also contact us by email at email@example.com or call the location closest to you.