One-on-one Job Search Support and Counselling for Ages 15-30
Youth Reach serves youth who have experienced, or may experience, conflict with the law and are in need of one-on-one employment counselling and referrals to other community or financial resources.
- Assistance with identifying skills, interests and employment options
- Access to workshops, training, education and other employment services
- Resume writing, job search assistance and interview coaching
- Referrals to community support programs and services
Are you eligible?
- 15-30 years old
- Live in Toronto, Scarborough or York Region
- Have a history of conflict or are at-risk of being in conflict with the law
- Unemployed and looking for work
GET HIRED FASTER!
We continue to offer employment support remotely by phone and online. To register, contact us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the location closest to you for more information.
Toronto: Office: 416 649-1752, Cell: 416 802-3960
Scarborough: Office: 416 649-1768, Cell: 416 320-5953
York Region North: Tim Greenwood, 905 713-6244
York Region South: Samia Nuru, 647 462-8117