Project GOLD – Generating Opportunities for Learning Disabilities
Project GOLD is a free program that assists adults with learning disabilities or ADHD to better understand their learning disabilities in order to achieve and retain meaningful employment. The program includes a return to work action plan, employment-related workshops, job search support, and job coaching.
Participants will better understand how the LD or ADHD affects their lives both in and outside of the workplace. Individuals with disabilities are often reluctant to disclose their disability to an employer; our staff will help with discussing accommodations and disclosure letters for the workplace.
You will get:
- An understanding of your unique strengths and abilities
- Receive support to modify your resume to match your employment goals
- Preparation for job interviews
- An Employment Action Plan
- Employment-preparedness workshops. Visit our Workshop Calendar
- Information on how to disclose a LD or ADHD to an employer in a positive way and on-the-job accommodations
- Job search and job maintenance support
- Coping strategies to keep you focused at work
Reach your potential. Contact us.
For more information about our programs, please contact us at 416-649-1616 or email@example.com