Generating Opportunities for Learning Disabilities and ADHD
Project GOLD is a free program that assists adults with learning disabilities, ADD or ADHD to better understand their learning disabilities in order to achieve and retain meaningful employment. The program includes a return to work action plan, employment-related workshops, job search support, and job coaching.
Participants will better understand how the LD, ADD or ADHD affects their lives both in and outside of the workplace. Individuals with disabilities are often reluctant to disclose their disability to an employer; our staff will help with discussing accommodations and disclosure letters for the workplace.
You will get:
- An understanding of your unique strengths and abilities
- Receive support to modify your resume to match your employment goals
- Preparation for job interviews
- Personalized Return to Work (RTW) action plan
- Employment and Life Skills workshops
- Job search support
- On-the-job coaching and support
- Assistance with disability disclosure to employers
Reach your potential. Contact us.
For more info or to register, contact (416) 649-1616 or email@example.com