Project GOLD is a free program that assists adults with learning disabilities, ADD or ADHD to achieve a better understanding of their learning disabilities in order to achieve and retain meaningful employment. The program includes a return-to-work action plan, employment-related workshops, job search support, and job coaching.
Participants will better understand how LD, ADD or ADHD affects their lives both in and outside of the workplace. Individuals with disabilities are often reluctant to disclose their disability to an employer; our staff will help with discussing accommodations and disclosure letters for the workplace.
You will get:
- An understanding of your unique strengths and abilities
- Receive support to modify your resume to match your employment goals
- Preparation for job interviews
- Personalized Return to Work (RTW) action plan
- Employment and Life Skills workshops
- Job search support
- On-the-job coaching and support
- Assistance with disability disclosure to employers
Access Quality Employment Help for People With Learning Disabilities
Project GOLD is a key resource for job hunters looking for ADD employment help, ADHA job help, and a range of the most important skills you need for success in the job market. Get in touch today or complete the form below and let us help you take those all-important first steps.
Reach your potential. Contact us.
For more info or to register, contact (416) 649-1616 or email@example.com