Looking for information on how to enter your field in Canada?
Give us four days and we will give you more confidence and an understanding of your occupation in Canada. You will learn what skills and qualifications companies want and where the jobs are. Open to Permanent Residents, Convention Refugees, Live-in Caregivers.
This 4-day program includes:
- An assessment of your unique needs and a personalized action plan
- Resume building and one-on-one job search support
- Canadian job search strategies
- Networking and Canadian business perspectives
- Access to job postings
- Certificate of completion
JSW takes place twice a month! For more information on this FREE program, contact us by filling out the form below.
For more info, email JSW@jvstoronto.org