Looking for information on how to enter your field in Canada?
Give us four days and we will give you more confidence and an understanding of your occupation in Canada. You will learn what skills and qualifications companies want and where the jobs are.
This 4-day program includes:
- An assessment of your unique needs
- One-on-one job search coaching
- Resume building
- Job search assistance and support
- A personalized action plan
- Certificate of completion
- A computerized environment to learn about job search strategies and Canadian business perspectives
- Access to job postings
Are you eligible?
- Open to Permanent Residents, Convention Refugees, Live-in Caregivers
- Must be able to communicate in English in a job-setting
- New registrants must have an assessment prior to the start of the program
JSW takes place twice a month! For more information on this FREE program, contact us by filling out the form below.
For more info, email JSW@jvstoronto.org