ISAGE: International Skills Applied for Geriatrics
A Bridge Training Program for International Healthcare and Educational Professionals
Are you an internationally trained Doctor, Nurse, Teacher, Social Worker or Psychologist? Do you come from a related profession that requires a licence in Canada? Join an innovative alternative career training program and explore employment in the high demand field of Social Services for Geriatrics.
This 12-week program includes:
- Academic curriculum (3 courses) delivered by George Brown College
– Recreation 1: Therapeutic Interventions
– Essentials of Counselling
– Fundamentals of Gerontology
- Sector-specific workplace essentials and communication training at JVS Toronto
- Job shadowing and work placements
- Employer information sessions and networking opportunities
- Job search coaching and support
For more information on ISAGE, please contact us at email@example.com or 416-649-1585.