A Free 7-Week Online Training Program
Cybersecurity is one of the fastest growing segments in IT. Through practical training, skill development and employment support, this program will prepare you for a career as a SOC Cybersecurity Analyst in this high demand field.
You will get:
- Professional training by Cyberwall
- SOC Cybersecurity Analyst Certificate (upon successful completion)
- Employment and job search support
- Experience with installing and configuring Windows and Linux OS systems, and familiarity with Networking concepts such as LAN, WAN, Internet and OSI mode are required.
- Participants must live in Ontario, be legally allowed to work in Canada, and be unemployed or underemployed, i.e. employed at less than full-time or at jobs inadequate with respect to their training or economic needs.
Next session starts October 4. Registrations will open mid August.
For more info, email WiCy@jvstoronto.org