A Free 7-Week Online Training Program
Cybersecurity is one of the fastest growing segments in IT. Through practical training, skill development and employment support, this program will prepare you for a career as a SOC Cybersecurity Analyst in this high demand field.
You will get:
- Professional training by Cyberwall
- SOC Cybersecurity Analyst Certificate (upon successful completion)
- Employment and job search support
- Experience with installing and configuring Windows and Linux OS systems, and familiarity with Networking concepts such as LAN, WAN, Internet and OSI mode are required.
- Participants must live in Ontario, be legally allowed to work in Canada, and be unemployed or underemployed, i.e. employed at less than full-time or at jobs inadequate with respect to their training or economic needs.
Registration is now closed for the spring session. Summer session dates will be announced shortly.
For more info, email WiCy@jvstoronto.org