While we continue providing services until March 31, due to high demand, our waitlists are now closed. For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team of Psychology professionals offer individual consultations to explore and evaluate symptoms related to mental health such as anxiety, nervousness, depression and/or anger that may interfere with the quality of your daily life.
You will get:
- Professional psychological evaluation and treatment plan with an experienced and qualified therapist.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT); a skill-building approach to managing feelings related to anxiety, depression and other mental health concerns.
How it works:
- An initial consultation with a therapist will explore your unique concerns and determine the form and length of your treatment.
- Regularly scheduled counselling sessions.
- For children, parental involvement is included based on the age and needs of the child.