Download our monthly Workshop Calendar.
- This event has passed.
York University Temporary Career Info Session
August 19@3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Join our information session with representative from York University Temporary Agency (YUTA) – the internal agency that services York University’s temporary hiring needs.
Positions pay between $15.40 – $21.85/hr, some examples of these various roles include:
- Front line, Reception and Customer Service
- Clerical, Administrative Support and Secretarial work
- Other unique and/or specialized roles (i.e. IT, Communications, Marketing, Financial and Events Coordination)
Join the YUTA team and benefit by:
- Connecting with all types of applicants and get to know about them – their experiences, skills and their goals.
- Working in various Faculties and Departments across campus where you will gain experience and make new connections.
- Obtaining valuable experience at York University that can be added to your resume.
- Accessing to job opportunities as a large majority of our assignments are unionized, you may enter a bargaining unit that will give you the ability to apply to other jobs
Learn about current, temporary job opportunities and the skills and experience required. To register, please visit register.gotowebinar.com/register/8064780766072724496