Download our monthly Workshop Calendar.
Virtual Job Fair
July 23 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Online event for skilled job seekers looking for new career opportunities.
At our job fair, you can meet with employers in Ontario looking for skilled candidates in an online environment for free.
At JVS Toronto’s virtual job fair, you can:
- Upload your resume. Apply to job postings
- Network with employers from a variety of industries such as Banking, IT, Customer Service, Sales, Healthcare, Warehousing & more.
- Talk to hiring managers in real time via chat functions
Exclusive perks for JVS Toronto clients:
- One-on-one resume assistance and interview coaching
- Review complete job postings before the event
- VIP Job Fair Access – Skip to the front of the line
Registration is now open! Click here.
For more info, contact MarkhamOnline@jvstoronto.org
Job Fair Prep Workshops
As virtual job fairs become the norm, this session will provide an overview of what to expect at JVS Toronto’s upcoming Virtual Job Fair and how to prepare for success. Our team of specialists work activity with a variety of organizations, with a superior understanding of what employers are looking for. From preparing your resume before the fair to insights on how to network with hiring managers/recruiters during the fair, we can help you demonstrate your competitive edge.
July 10, 2:00 – 3:00 – Click here to register for this workshop on gotowebinar.com
July 15, 2:00 – 3:00 – Click here to register for this workshop on gotowebinar.com