Help me find a workshop
Click here or the calendar image at the top of the page to start a new search.
Search by title
Use the search bar below to find a specific workshop.
Browse by location
Click on Show Filters and select the JVS Toronto location you’d like to browse from the drop-down menu.
- This event has passed.
How to Make Your Resume Stand Out
February 26 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on February 26, 2019 at 1:00 pm
How to Make Your Résumé Stand Out
Countless applications but no call-backs? Adjusting your Résumé to fit the jobs you apply for, but it doesn’t seem to make any difference?
Join us for this 3-hour workshop to learn:
- What your Résumé must have to get the attention you deserve
- Keywords – where to find them, and how and where to use them in your Résumé
- How to convert your responsibility statements to stories where your skills shine
- Soft skills: from listing them to making the employer want to speak with you
- How to address different career situations
- How to win the ATS (Applicant Tracking System) game
- How to customize your Résumé so that it becomes irresistible (hands-on activity)