Help me find a workshop
Click here or the calendar image at the top of the page to start a new search.
Search by title
Use the search bar below to find a specific workshop.
Browse by location
Click on Show Filters and select the JVS Toronto location you’d like to browse from the drop-down menu.
- This event has passed.
How to Make Your Resume Stand Out
June 12 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
How to Make Your Résumé Stand Out
Countless applications but no call-backs? Adjusting your Résumé to fit the jobs you apply for, but it doesn’t seem to make any difference? Don’t know how to deal with the employment gap? Changing careers? New grad?
Join us for this 3-hour workshop to learn:
- What your Résumé must haveto get the attention you deserve
- Keywords – where to find them, and how and where to use them in your Résumé
- How to convert your responsibility statements to stories where your skills shine
- Soft skills: from listing them to making the employer want to speak with you
- How to address different career situations
- How to win the ATS (Applicant Tracking System) game
- How to customize your Résumé so that it becomes irresistible (hands-on activity)