WiCy: Working in Cybersecurity
A Free 7-Week Online Training Program
A growing demand for professionals in the field of cybersecurity could be your big opportunity. Through practical training, skill development, and employment support, Working in Cybersecurity (WiCy) can help you launch a career in this high demand industry!
You will get:
- Professional training by CyberWall
- SOC Cybersecurity Analyst Certificate
- Employment and job search support
- Internships and work placements
- Must be a resident of Ontario, Canada
- Candidates should have a prior technical diploma or at least 1-year experience in an IT role
- Fundamentals of Computer Networks (OSI model, TCPIP, network switching and routing)
- Administration and Troubleshooting of Network devices and Operating Systems (Windows Pro, Windows Server /Linux)
- Preference will be given to candidates that are unemployed or underemployed
- Preference will be given to underrepresented groups such as women
In addition to the criteria listed above, our program training partner will assess each candidates suitability to the program prior to admission. Spaces are limited and not all candidates will be accepted.
Contact us for more info and start dates.
For more info, email WiCy@jvstoronto.org