As JVS Toronto continues to closely monitor and adhere to all Public Health advisories about COVID-19 we are taking proactive steps to minimize transmission. At this time, all JVS Toronto sites are closed for in-person services with the exception of our Psychology Division. We continue to provide all other services online and over the phone.
For the delivery of psychological services, JVS Toronto is following the Keeping Ontario Safe and Open Framework and continues to adhere to all public health recommendations for the safe, responsible and gradual reopening of our in-person programs and services. The following protocols have been put in place to ensure the health and safety of all staff and visitors:
- 1-on-1 client services will be available by appointment only.
- Clients and visitors will be asked to complete a COVID-19 screening survey online prior to their appointment. If clients and visitors answer YES to any of the COVID-19 screening questions, they will be asked to contact their JVS contact and reschedule their appointment to another day.
- Staff and appointment schedules will be staggered to limit the number of people in the building.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) including masks and face shields must be used by staff and visitors.
- Physical distancing protocols will be enforced.
- Larger meeting rooms will be used for client appointments and the use of shared spaces will be limited.
- Plexiglass screens have been installed and in some cases offices have been reconfigured for safety.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures will be taking place.
Underneath all these layers of change is a dedicated team of professionals committed to providing the highest quality of service in a safe, comfortable and caring environment. We look forward to serving you in person soon
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our services or safety protocols, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-787-1151.