Canadian Workplace Communications for Internationally Educated Professionals in Banking, Finance, and Architecture.
Improve your English in 8 weeks! Canadian Workplace Communication for Internationally Educated Professionals is an English Language Training program designed to improve your sector-specific communication skills and help you find a job!
You will get:
- In-class and online English instruction
- Job search support from trained professionals
- Professional networks and Canadian mentors
- A certificate upon completion of the program
- Updated Canadian Language Benchmark
- Direct connections to Canadian employers
- Exclusive internships and job placements
Online Canadian Workplace Communications Training for Internationally Educated Professionals in Information Technology.
Improve your English in 8 weeks! Enhance your sector-specific communication skills and get a job faster! All classes and assignments are completed entirely online.
- Learn about IT sector trends in Canada
- Build skills for effective communication
- Improve your business writing skills for e-mails, meetings and reports
- Improve your Canadian Language Benchmark
- Receive a Certificate of Completion
- Connect with IT employers in Canada
- Get access to internships and job placements
The next sessions begin April 9, 2018. To register, contact:
(416) 649-1700 or (416) 649-1705 email@example.com
Job Search Workshop for Newcomers
Looking for information on how to enter your field in Canada?
Give us four days and we will give you more confidence and an understanding of your occupation in Canada. You will learn what skills and qualifications companies want and where the jobs are. Participants must be permanent residents, convention refugees live-in caregivers, internationally trained professionals who are able to work and can communicate in English.
This FREE Job Search Workshop offers:
- An assessment of your unique needs
- One-on-one job search coaching
- Job search assistance and support
- A personalized action plan
- A computerized environment to learn about job search strategies and Canadian business perspectives
- Additional Support for JVS Toronto Clients: One-on-one counselling, resume building, access to job postings and resource computers are available to all registered participants.
To attend JOB SEARCH WORKSHOP FOR NEWCOMERS, please register at 416-649-1705 or JSW@jvstoronto.org. New registrants must have an assessment prior to the start of the program in order to register.
Looking for more career coaching and preparation services?
Visit our Career Exploration page to find a program that’s right for you.