(Immigrant Professionals Leveraging Architectural Knowledge for New Opportunities)
Canadian bridge training for internationally educated architects
IPLAN is your bridge to employment in Architecture in Canada . Designed specifically for internationally educated professionals in architecture, this 14-week program provides participants with an opportunity to build upon their international education and work experience by gaining the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully integrate into the Canadian workplace.
- Three Architectural courses at Ryerson University
- Sector Specific workshops at JVS Toronto
- Licensing Education
- Mentoring, internships and work placements
- Job search coaching and support
- High level of English language proficiency (CLB 8)
- Undergraduate degree in architecture or its equivalent from a university outside of Canada
- At least 2 years of work experience in architecture or a related field (paid or volunteer) obtained outside of Canada
- Applicants with an equivalent degree in a related field may also be considered for admission
The next session begins September 10, 2018.
Contact us today for fees and more information:
JVS Toronto delivers this unique program in partnership with Ryerson University, Ontario Tourism Education Council and Career Edge Organization.