JVS Toronto has been provides a full range of psychology services to public school boards, Jewish day schools and private schools at competitive prices. Our Psychoeducational Consultants specialize in Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Learning Disabilities, mental health concerns, behavioural challenges and more. When there are concerns about a student’s ability to concentrate and learn in class, JVS Toronto’s Psychoeducational Consultants will conduct a comprehensive assessment.
To find individual assessments for yourself or your children, visit our Psychoeducational Assessments page.
You will get:
We offer a broad, flexible range of psychological and psychoeducational services to meet your school’s individual needs. Services include:
- Specialized testing to identify Autism Spectrum Disorder, Anxiety, Behaviour, Learning, and Attentional concerns.
- Ongoing formal and informal consultations.
- Close collaboration with your special education staff.
- Support for creating Individual Education Plans.
- Interpretation of external reports.
- Participation in parent/teacher feedback meetings.
- Discussion and problem solving, design of interventions and accommodations.
- Post-assessment follow-up.
Contact us for our current fee structure based on your school’s individual requirements.
Online services available. For more information on our School Psychology Services, contact us at email@example.com.