Every year, JVS Toronto helps over 21,000 clients. We rely on funds from all levels of government, businesses and foundations, as well as the generosity of individual donors.
Support our employment programs by putting your dollars to work:
- Buy a transit pass for a youth at risk to travel to a job for one month
- Connect an individual with online job postings through our EMET Employment program
- Subsidize a low-income family to obtain services that will help a child with a learning disability become more successful at school
- Support life-skills planning for youth in priority neighbourhoods, thereby reducing the likelihood of their involvement in gang activity
- Help newcomers enter the Canadian workforce
- Assist a young person with Asperger’s Syndrome to overcome social and emotional barriers by building communication and confidence to become ready for employment
- Allow an individual re-entering the workforce to access re-training, skills updating and education that will lead to steady employment
JVS Toronto is a registered Canadian charity. Our Charitable Tax Number is 10753 5015 RR0001.
Make a Donation
JVS Toronto makes it easy for you to make a one-time donation, become a monthly contributor, donate securities or raise funds through a workplace campaign. Simply click on Donate to be redirected to our secure donations page.
Other Ways to Donate:
- In-kind donations
- Gifting of properties including such items as real estate, securities, artwork, jewellery or collectibles
- Legacy gifts such as:
- Leaving a Bequest (a gift in your will)
- Creating an Endowment at JVS Toronto
- Naming JVS as a beneficiary of a new or existing Life Insurance policy
- Naming JVS as a beneficiary of your RRSP, RRIF or pension
Call 416-649-1631 or email email@example.com for more information.
Download a copy of our Donations policies:
The Standards Program is a Canada-wide set of shared standards for charities and non-profits designed to strengthen practices in five fundamental areas: board governance; financial accountability and transparency; fundraising; staff management; and volunteer involvement.
Trust is at the foundation of what matters to us, those who support us and our stakeholders. This designation enables us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence to earn that trust.
The goals of Imagine Canada’s Standards Program are to increase the transparency of charities and non-profits, and to strengthen public confidence in individual organizations and the sector as a whole.
Our policies and procedures in the five areas of compliance were evaluated by a group of volunteers from the sector, and were found to be compliant with the Standards Program.
The Standards Program Trademark is used under licence by JVS Toronto.