This program offers individualized professional recruitment services connecting employers with qualified candidates providing employment for the Jewish community of Toronto.
EMETemployment is JVS Toronto’s well-known and successful Jewish community initiative fully funded by United Jewish Appeal (UJA) of Toronto, that addresses the needs of the unemployed and underemployed in the Jewish Community.
The EMETemployment program has a team of professionals who combine a recruitment philosophy with career and job support services, ensuring both employers and job seekers are equally supported through the hiring process.
Free Services for Job Seekers:
- Individual employment counselling and job search support
- One on one resume preparation assistance
- Interview skills coaching
- Access to workshops that increase your chances of finding employment
- Apply to jobs on-line
- Have the EMETemployment team advocate with employers on your behalf
Free Services for Employers:
- Confidential Recruitment services
- Receive pre-screened resumes of qualified candidates from a large database
- Job openings posted on the EMETemployment website for increased exposure
- Interviews scheduled and arranged on employers’ behalf
To post a job or view current openings, visit www.emetemployment.ca
Contact us for your hiring needs or for employment support at: 416-649-1688
Looking for school psychology services for Jewish Day Schools?